March 24, 2014

Baby Bibs

 
 
[Alexandria, VA]
I have been putting off this dream of mine for awhile now.
This dream of one day sewing itty bitty baby clothes for my little ones.
Thanks to my mother, my mother-in-law, & my lovely friend Bronwyn,
I finally have picked up a few sewing tips to create these bibs.
Now my mind and heart are racing because I just can't wait to make more !!!  
& hopefully (if they turn out) sell them online - along with bows, overalls, dresses, etc.
 
How much would someone pay for bibs?
What type of patterns are people drooling over these days?
Do people prefer Velcro, snap buttons or ribbon?
Should I throw some eyelet ruffles on the sides?   
 
 
CREATE
grow
try & expand
d a r e
jump
&
just see where you land
!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
[PS: No I am not expecting, but I've got to start somewhere, right?]
 



1 comment:

  1. Baby bibs are the most wonderful thing that every mothers can make for their little child and the most nicest thing that a friend can give as a gift to the baby shower of her friend. The floral designs of these baby bibs is the all time favorite of every moms for their lovely daughters. No wonder that baby bib makers are also creative just like the artist. Cute baby bibs comes from a lovely hands of the maker.

    ReplyDelete