1. I know what i want to be when i grow up: a horse trainer. I have always known this but for some reason I cannot stop thinking about the day when i get to ride again. Maybe it's because i'm trying to figure out what i am going to do with my life. It seems like a decade ago when i spent hours upon hours riding/taking care of Siena & how i closed that door & am unsure when it will open again. When Adam asks me about what i am passionate about--i think about horses because they were/are apart of me. Siena taught me how to love & how to work hard. I will forever hold those memories close to my heart.
2. I know the type of car i want to hall all my children in: a VW bus. I drive by this car every single day on my way to work & i seriously stop & stare for a few moments. I had to jump out of the car the other day to snap a photo. Isn't it just perfect?!
3. I know what my weakness is: BOOTS! I am obsessed with boots, scarves, gloves, beanies, & basically anything warm. I saw these ones in particular at Nordstrom & of course i tried them on & fell in love but thought i would just ask for them for Christmas, which is right around the corner!! (cannot wait to get our own tree) Anyways...with that thought in mind, i walked away & was surprised a few days later by my wonderful husband who brought them home after i had a rough day...(thank heavens for husbands)!! I love mine oh so very much.
4. I know what excites me: off-roading in a jeep with our favorite friends Mike & Jenna Anderson & Lauren & Jack Gerard. We spent such an incredible weekend at the cabin a few weekends ago but i blogged about that earlier so go check it out.
5. I know what gives me joy: running on George Washington Parkway soaking in the crisp air & beauty all around me. I think i ran about 5 miles because it was too enjoyable to stop! While Adam was out golfing, i was out having some "me" time because every needs a little bit of it in their life. & this is one of my favorite ways to spend it.
6. I know that i love DC: because that means people come to visit! My parent's best friends Jerry & SueEllen Hall came out for work & we got to spend a day with them being tour guides around Capitol Hill. I can assure you that these people are whom i aspire to be because they are so in-tune with one another. We love sharing the city we love with people we love.
(come visit hint hint)
7. I know how to party: Macklemore concert. I can't remember the last time i laughed so hard. His attitude, his lyrics, his style, his dancing, his whole facade is hilarious to me. Even though there are ideas of his that i do not necessary agree with, i thoroughly enjoyed a spontaneous (2 hours before) decision to see him live. Adam & i know how to have a good time. I think we also wanted to go because our dear friends Caitlin & Jeff Howell & Bree & Kevin Ahlstrom were there as well. It was so entertaining.
8. I know how much i love my family: the Kennedy family! I am so grateful that we got the chance to spend a couple nights with my cousins who i never get to see. I have learned a few things from them: Eric hates america, i drive a lesbian wagon (outback Subaru), & some beautiful parenting advice..."enjoy the time together without kids because they stick with you forever, pop 'em out quickly, a part of you is inside each & every one of them, they are all different & our responsibility is to help them find their way back home". Man I can't wait to be a momma some day.
I love November.